So I’ve had a slight change of planners. Nothing really major but I thought I’d share. I am currently using two planners. An A5 and an A6.
I’ve recently switched my A5 planner from a clipbook to my A5 Dark Aqua Original. This planner holds my dissertation research for my research. It’s fairly simple. I have the blue and green dividers that come with the planner. The sections are as follows:
- To do list with Filofax to do pages. Mostly to use them up. I wouldn’t rebuy them.
- Reading list. Simple list of books I need to read, written on clipbook grid paper. I like the paper but it is not really fountain paper friendly so I wouldn’t repurchase.
- Primary material list. Like the reading list but for primary material I’d like to consult. Also on clipbook grid paper.
- Research questions and chapter breakdown. Again on clipbook grid paper.
- Reading notes. Written on Filofax paper, it’s not the best paper in the world and it’s not fountain pen friendly but I have a ton of it and I’m using it up.
- Lots of spare paper of different colours.
Pen: Handmade Asa pen with Waterman blue ink.
For the six months of Autumn and Winter I am switching to my Van der Spek Light Brown touch me. This is the original touch me line so only has one pen loop.
I keep my planner fairly simple. I have no dividers but my layout is as follows:
- Plastic divider pocket. I bought these on Ebay and punched them myself. This contains dashboards. I love using postcards, I get a lot from Nicole my pen pal and I loved them. She knows my likes so I get lots of blues, sailing related postcards and the Ampelmännchen 🙂
- My contact details. This is laminated.
- Addresses. I have just one page of addresses. It’s not in alphabetical order. It’s just my most used addresses and to save space they are just on one sheet. This is not laminated because my boyfriend is in the Navy and his address recently changed so I knew I’d have to redo it. I will probably update and laminate soon.
- Birthdays. Also not laminated but will be soon. It’s on one sheet of A6.
- Current month. This is a month over two sides of A6. It contains each day and birthdays and appointments written in. Birthdays are written in blue ink and appointments in Black.
- Daily pages. I use a day on two pages for journaling, to do lists and appointments. I like to use a different ink and fountain pen each month.
- Future months. I only keep one month of dailies in my planner.
- Page for future dates if I don’t have the right monthlies.
- Spare pages for journaling.
- Gifts ideas page.
- Fitbit badges tracker.
- Spare grid paper.
Pens: A mechanical pencil, an Ampelmännchen pen ❤ (Thanks Nicole!), various fountain pens stored in a leather pouch in the back pocket – inks: black, ancient copper and ink of the month.