Me and Steve have revived Philofaxy Penpals. You can find more information on today’s Philofaxy post by clicking here.
This entry was posted on Wednesday, August 17th, 2016 at 8:02 am and tagged with Letter writing, Letters, Penpals, Philofaxy, Philofaxy Penpals and posted in Letter Writing, Planning. You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0 feed.
- Follow A random English life on WordPress.com
Want to get in touch, ask a question, do a blog collaboration, have some suggestions? Please contact me below:
Top Posts & Pages
- Filofax: Make your own Inserts
- Second-hand Pens with Initals
- Classic Pen Engineering
- Beginner's Guide to Planners
- Planners I'm currently using
- My Filofaxes: Mini Grey Malden
- Filofax: Your Perfect Layout
- The Reusable Post it note!
- Help?!: How to remove mold smell from a Planner?
- Pen love: Bic Four Way Pens
Tags0 Stars 1 1/2 Stars 1 Star 2 1/2 Stars 2 Stars 3 1/2 Stars 3 Stars 4 1/2 Stars. 4 Stars 5 Stars 2016 A5 Writing Pad Academic Studies All Stars 2016 Back to School BBC Beauty Bic Birmingham Blog Posts Bullet Journal Day per Page challenge Dividers DIY DIY Skincare Faber-Castell Film Films Filofax Food Foreign: German Foreign: Polish Foreign: Spanish German Goodbye Commerial Skincare Hair History Homemade Skincare Inserts ITV Journalling Language Learning Layout Leicester Letters Letter writing My Filofaxes My Week New Year New Year's Resolutions No 'Poo Pen Philofaxy Planner Planning Printer Printing Pub Random thoughts Recipe Reflection Repost Review Reviews Setup Shampoo Soap making Stamping Sticky notes TV Drama TV Show University Van der Spek Website Zebra